Incident Response is offering two scholarships in 2021 to two graduating high school seniors in Sheboygan County. These scholarships will be awarded to students who will pursue a career in public safety or public service.
To be eligible for Incident Response Scholarships, you must:
- Be a graduating senior from a public or private high school in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin
- Exhibiting good citizenship through participation in extra-curricular activities at school, and demonstrating strong community involvement
- Qualified applicants will possess high moral character and will not have been convicted of a crime or been issued a ticket or citation
- Demonstrate financial need
- Must be planning to enter a two-year or four-year college program leading to a degree
Types of scholarships
- Public Safety: $1,000, one recipient
- Public Service: $500, one recipient
Applications are due by 6 PM on Friday, April 23rd, 2021. The scholarship winners will be announced on May 3rd, 2021. For questions regarding the scholarship opportunities, call firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text message (920) 458-3333.